Add a magical touch of sparkle to your garden with these beautiful bright white LED solar fairy lights. Whether you’ve got a large garden or just a small patio, these solar powered garden fairy lights are the easy way to add an enchanting light display to your outdoor areas. And with just a simple flick of a switch you can choose between a flashing effect or a constant light.
Our new age of solar fairy lights include USB charging capability to accelerate the set up process or to enable you to use your solar fairy lights indoors.
The solar panel is detachable from fairy lights for easy access.
Where to use
With 200 lights and 22 metres of cable, you can create a spectacular display, perfect for lighting up parties and barbecues. But because they are so easy to use, you don’t have to limit them just to special occasions – you can leave them outdoors to provide illumination and a touch of magic all year round.
Simply hang or drape the cable wherever you want to create your light display. These lights are easy to position on fences, through tree branches, around bushes or in pots and planters. Alternatively, you can create a super feature by displaying the lights around a windowsill or doorway.
How it works
If you’re looking for an easy and cost-effective way to bring illumination to your garden, solar powered garden lights are the ideal choice. They take their energy from sunlight so there’s no need to plug them into an electrical socket and you don’t have to worry about energy bills.
During daylight, the integral solar panel gets to work, charging the batteries. Then when it gets dark, the light comes on automatically, providing eight hours of light before automatically charging again the next day.
All you have to do is sit back and enjoy your lights but if you prefer, you can manually control when the lights come on or off using the control button.
All SPV lights are designed with the UK climate in mind so even if it’s not bright sunshine, the unit will still charge.
It’s so simple to install your solar powered fairy lights. Just position the solar panel unit using the stake provided – you can even angle the unit towards the sun as it rotates through 180⁰. The simple button control allows you to turn the light on and off and you can choose between the flashing sequence or a constant light.
- Cable measures 22 metres in length - cable length of 2.2 metres between solar panel and first LED bulb
- 200 bright white LEDs
- Stake mount provided
- USB port for use indoor charge or use
- Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn
- On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- CE/ROHS Certified
- 2-year guarantee included