Whether you want to create a stunning display for a special occasion or are looking for an easy way to brighten up your garden all year round, these Warm White LED Solar Fairy Lights are just the thing.
So versatile, they can be used just about anywhere making them ideal whether you have a large garden or simply a small balcony. With 100 LEDs you can produce a dynamic effect using the flashing setting or select the constant function for a beautiful warm glow.
Where to use
There are no limits to how you can use these solar powered fairy lights. Hang or drape around trees, bushes, flower beds, planters and pots. Alternatively, secure around doorways or railings to create wonderful features. They really are simple to use and you’ll have lots of fun creating your own display.
These solar powered outdoor lights are the perfect way to light up parties and barbecues and will create a truly celebratory atmosphere.
How it works
Solar power is the smart way to light up your garden without worrying about electricity bills and with no need to find a power supply. Easy and cost-efficient, solar powered garden lights harness energy from the sun to charge their batteries. Even on a cloudy or wintery day, the unit will still charge as all our lights are designed for the UK climate.
Once the sun goes down, the lights come on automatically, bringing you eight hours of illumination and then automatically charging again the following day. If you prefer, you can control the lights manually using the on/off switch.
So easy to use – everything you need is in the box and ready to go. A stake is included so you can position the solar panel in the ground or in a large pot. To turn the light on, just use the button on the unit and choose between the flashing sequence or the constant light effect. Then have fun hanging the fairy lights wherever you want to create your display. It really is that simple!
- Cable measures 12 metres in length - cable length of 1.8 metre between solar panel and first LED bulb
- 100 warm white LEDs
- Stake mount provided
- 1 x AA rechargeable 600mAh Ni-Mh battery included
- Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs – charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Low voltage, safe to use all year round outdoors
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn
- On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- CE/ROHS certified
- 2-year guarantee included