Waterproof Outdoor String Lights with Built-in Night Sensor
Designed for all year round use
From the grandest garden to the smallest terrace, these solar powered garden string lights will brighten up your outdoor areas, creating a spectacular light display for all to enjoy. Perfect for special occasions or for adding a touch of sparkle all year round, these lights are both elegant and fun.
Where to use
Whether you’ve got a large garden or just a small outdoor area, these solar powered string lights are the perfect way to enhance your space and bring illumination to your outdoor world.
With 100 LEDs, there’s plenty to make an impressive display – drape randomly or create a pattern. You have the flexibility to attach these however and wherever you wish from hanging through tree branches, wrapping around pots and planters, decorating bushes or attaching to a fence, windowsill or doorway.
How it works
Solar powered garden lights are the perfect way to light up your garden easily and cost-effectively. Because they harness energy from the sun, you don’t need to plug them into the mains and there’s no worry about electricity bills.
During the day, the integral solar panel charges the batteries. The light then comes on automatically when it gets dark. It will provide eight hours of light before charging again the next day.
And the great thing is, these lights really do look after themselves. Once in position, you don’t need to do anything as they turn on and off automatically. But if you prefer, there is always the manual control if you want to decide when the lights are on.
Some people worry that we don’t get enough sunlight here in the UK to power solar lights but there is no need for concern. All SPV solar powered outdoor lights are designed with our climate in mind and will work even in cloudy weather.
Installing your solar powered string lights couldn’t be easy. Simply position the solar panel unit into the ground or a large planter using the stake provided. Then use the simple button control to turn the light on/off. You can then drape or hang the string lights wherever you wish.
- Cable measures 12 metres in length
- 100 Multi-Colour LEDs
- Stake mount provided
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costscharges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant (Water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn
- On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- 1x AA rechargeable 600mAh Ni-Mh battery included
- Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing
- CE/ROHS Certified
- 2-year guarantee included