See your garden come to life with these Warm White LED Solar Fairy Lights. With 200 LED bulbs and a 21.9 metre string, you can create a truly spectacular display quickly and easily. So whether you’re hosting outdoor parties or just want to add a touch of illumination to your garden all year round, these solar powered garden lights are exactly what you need.
With two functions to select from, you can choose to have a flashing light display or keep the lights constantly on for a subtler but equally attractive effect.
Our new age of solar fairy lights include USB charging capability to accelerate the set up process or to enable you to use your solar fairy lights indoors.
The solar panel is detachable from fairy lights for easy access.
Where to use
So easy to use, you can drape or hang these solar powered outdoor lights anywhere in your garden, patio or terrace. They look wonderful suspended from tree branches or can be used to decorate large plants or pots. Alternatively hang around a fence, doorway or balcony to create a wonderful feature. Wherever you choose to position them, the warm glow will add a special ambiance to transform your outdoor space into something special.
How it works
More and more people are choosing to light up their gardens using solar power because it is so simple and cost-effective. The lights are powered using the sun’s energy so you don’t need to plug them in and there are no electricity costs to worry about.
During the day, the battery is charged and then at night the lights automatically come on and stay lit for up to seven hours. If you prefer to choose when the lights come on, there is a handy on/off switch, giving you manual control.
Cloudy day? Don’t worry! All SPV lights are designed to work even on an overcast day, making them perfect for the UK climate.
These solar powered fairy lights really are simple to use and you’ll find everything you need in the box.
Simply use the stake provided to position the solar panel wherever you would like and turn the switch to the on position. You can also select whether you prefer the flashing sequence of the constant effect. Then drape or hang your fairy lights to create your own unique display.
- Cable measures 22 metres in length - cable length of 2.2 metres between solar panel and first LED bulb
- 200 Warm White LEDs
- Stake mount provided
- USB port for use indoor charge or use
- Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs – charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn
- On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- CE/ROHS Certified
- 2-year guarantee included