Waterproof Solar Security Light for Outdoor use with Built-in PIR Sensor
Designed for all year round use
This versatile 40 LED Solar Security Light offers year-round peace of mind by providing safety and security in your garden or outdoor areas.
This powerful solar powered security light offers everything you need in an outdoor light. It’s lightweight, takes minutes to install, low-cost and most importantly offers superior illumination and complete control over lighting modes.
Three light activation modes to pick from depending on your requirements
- Constant dim mode
- Constant dim mode - activates super bright illumination when motion is detected
- Off until motion is detected - activates super bright illumination when motion is detected
This state-of-the-art 40 LED Solar Security Light comes with a powerful built-in battery that offers enough capacity for 24 hours of lighting as well as a super sensitive 180° PIR sensor with a 5-metre movement detection range from all directions.
So whether you want a light that will keep you safe from trips and falls on a dark evening or are looking for a solar powered security light to deter potential intruders, this is a great choice.
Where to Use
This solar powered outdoor security light is weather-proof, versatile and lightweight so you can use it in a variety of locations from paths and driveways to garden walls or doorways.
How it Works
You’ll be amazed by the convenience and simplicity offered by solar powered security lights. They really do look after themselves, making them a low-maintenance choice for anyone who wants security without having to remember to switch a light on and off each day.
During the day, the solar panel harnesses the power of the sun. Of course, this wonderful resource is completely free so you don’t have to worry about electricity bills and there is no need to plug anything in to the mains. Then when darkness falls, the light is automatically ready for action.
You don’t even need to worry about the weather conditions as these solar powered garden lights work in cloudy or wintery weather, making them the ideal choice for our UK customers.
Installation is so simple everything you need is provided in the box. You don’t need to find an electricity supply and no specialist DIY skills are required. Simply affix the light and panel using the screws provided, connect the cable and turn on the light. You can then angle both the light and the solar screen into your preferred position.
- Width: 11cm
- Height: 12.5cm
- 40 x LEDs per light
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs, charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on when motion is detected
- Comes on automatically at night in low dim mode and stays on constantly until the morning
- Activates high beam mode for approximately 25 seconds once motion is detected
- 5 metres detection range
- Can be affixed to any surface with daylight including wall, shed and garage
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- Up to 24 hours run time
- 2-year guarantee included