Dragonflies are one of the most beautiful creatures in the insect kingdom and seeing one in your garden is truly magical. With this set of multi-coloured solar powered dragonfly lights you can enjoy a host of multi-coloured dragonflies all year round.
Perfect for adding an enchanting effect to outdoor areas, each of the 100 LED lights is shaped like a dragonfly with an array of different colours including green, blue, yellow and red.
With 100 LEDs you can create a really spectacular display to impress friends and family or just to admire when relaxing in your garden on a warm evening. The lights can be set to a flashing sequence to create a dynamic display or choose the static option to keep the lights permanently on.
Where to use
There are so many ways you can use these solar powered outdoor lights. Drape them on fences, balconies, windowsills and deck posts or wrap around pots and planters. They look stunning when wrapped around tree branches or nestled within the leaves of large plants to give the impression that the dragonflies are just resting for a moment within the foliage.
How it works
If you’re looking for a cost-effective, safe and easy way to light up your garden, solar powered outdoor lights are the smart choice. Because they are powered using energy from the sun, there’s no need to plug them in.
The sun’s rays charge the batteries automatically during the day and then when darkness falls, the lights turn on. If you prefer, you can also use the on/off switch to dictate when the lights come on.
Your solar powered fairy lights take just minutes to set up. Open the box and everything you need is ready to go. No special equipment or DIY skills are required.
A stake mount is provided allowing you to position the solar panel. Then you can drape the dragonfly fairy lights throughout your garden to create your own light display.
10 metre cable length
- 100 multi-coloured LEDs
- Stake mount provided
- Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing
- 1 x AAA rechargeable 600mAh Ni-Mh battery supplied
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant (Water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate
- Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn
- On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- CE/ROHS certified
- Designed to meet the SPV Lights Standard
- Up to eight hours run time
- 2-year guarantee included